The Willowwood Foundation needs and welcomes your support and invites you to join a most unique organization which is working to preserve New Jersey’s Garden Heritage.
The Willowwood Foundation is a IRS approved 501( c) (3) non profit entity and primarily supports horticulture internships, restoration and garden projects at the Willowwood Arboretum, a facility of the Morris County Park Commission.
Yes, I want to help.
All donations are tax deductible as allowable by law.
We have two convenient ways to contribute:
By Credit Card:
(click the Donate button)
Make your check payable to
“The Willowwood Foundation”
and mail to:
PO Box 218
Gladstone, NJ 07934
Clicking the Donate button, above, will take you to the secure website of PayPal, our credit card processor. There you can enter your credit card information where it will be processed quickly and safely.
Some things to remember:
- You do not have to join PayPal to contribute.
- The Willowwood Foundation does not have access to nor does it store your credit card details.
- If you wish to make an automatic monthly donation, check the “Make this a monthly donation” box near the top of the PayPal form.
- If you are giving this gift in memory of a friend or loved one, let us know this by using the “Write a note” link right under the “Make this a monthly donation” box on the PayPal form.
- PLEASE, check the “Share your mailing address” box on the PayPal form (right beneath State and ZIP Code)– this speeds the acknowledgment letter to you for use with your taxes.
- PLEASE, also add your email address so we can save on stamps for your tax acknowledgments.
- PayPal will, of course, notify us of your name and the amount of your donation.
Please contact us if you have any questions about donations or PayPal via email to email@example.com.